The World Is Screwed Up By: DJ dPcOntRerAs




ALBUM PREVIEW:


01.Intro (Bizzy Bone)
02.Chamillionaire ft. Trae,Slim Thug -My Life
03.Lil Flip - I Need 2 Find My Way
04.Master P- I Miss My Homies
05.BoneThugs-N-Harmony - Change The World (Slowed)
06.Jadakiss ft. Anthony Hamilton - Why
07.SPM - Mexican Heaven
08.Chamillionaire - Pain
09.TRU - True Homies
10.Jadakiss ft. Styles P,Common,Nas - Why Remix
11.Lil Wayne - Everything
12.Yung Jeezy ft. Keyshia Cole - Dreamin
13.Eminem ft. D12 - How Come
14.BoneThugs-N-Harmony ft. Akon - I Tried
15.Twin Beredaz - Last Page Of A Diary
16.Lil Flip ft. Big Shasta - We Gon Make It Out Da Hood
17.The Game ft. Lil Wayne - My Life
18.Outro (Bizzy Bone)
19.*BONUS* Twin Beredaz - Where Did I Go Wrong(Bonus)

Download

propz to DJ dPcOntRerAs for da upload

Comments

Anonymous said…
This Cd IS Jamming By The Way I Made An Alternate Cover, Hope Y'all Don't Mind. [Although Im Not Really That Good With Photoshop]
http://www.mediafire.com/imageview.php?quickkey=ydzzx0nwwwe&thumb=4