The Last Part of the Book, plus sum Raw Dirt



FC2k8:

Ghetto Youths Rock - Lil Wayne
Act A Fool With it - Lil Keke
My Swag - Big Cheif Jim Jones
Redemption - Scarface
Independent Women Flow - Lil Yung
I Did It For Hip Hop - Ludacris
Boy - Yung Problemz
Diva Flow - Surreal
Co-Defendant - Plies
By The Way - Young Jeezy
Message To The Government - TI
Flow - Unknown Lil Yung
Boss - Lil Keke
Dick Pleaser - Lil Wayne
Do It Juice - Gucci Mane 9th Ward Nitti
We Global Flow - Yung Redd
Bizzy Body Rmx - Surreal & Paul Wall
J’s On My Toes - Rock
Chopped & Skrewed S.U.C. Rmx - Bun B C-Murder Big Pokey Trae
Z-Ro Lil Keke ESG T-Pain


Download




URaw:

1. Kode Red
2. Underground Raw
3. I'm Hungry
4. Wake Up
5. Feet On the Ground
6. Hoe Ass
7. Yall Niggaz
8. On My Mind
9. Go Hard
10. Jungle Musik
11. Love Me
12. Let 'Em Lay
13. Right Side
14. At War
15. Big Problem
16. Set Up
17. Boss Shit
18. Whatch What U Say
19. Let's Go
20. I'm On
21. Pay Attention Bitches
22. They Hatin
23. I'm In There
24. Uhhhnnn Huuuh
25. Momma Bang
26. Freestyle
27. Swisha Flow
28. Pain
29. I Won't Stop

Download

big propz to OVG and ByMe for da uploads

Comments