II Trill (Chopped & Screwed By DJ Yung Gunna)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


1. II Trill (feat. Z-Ro & J Prince)
2. I Luv That
3, Damn I'm Cold (feat. Lil Wayne)
4. Get Cha Issue
5. Good II Me (feat. Mya)
6. You're Everything (feat. Rick Ross, David Banner, 8 Ball & MJG)
7. My Block (feat. Jazze Pha) <--[DJ Choice]
8. Another Soldier (feat. Mddl Fngz & Cobe) <--[DJ Choice]
9. If It Was Up II Me (feat. Junior Reid) 1
0. That's Gangsta (feat. Sean Kingston) <--[DJ Choice]
11. If I Die II Night (feat. Young Buck & Lyfe Jennings)
12. Underground Thangs (feat. Pimp C & Chamillionaire)
13. Trill Talk
14. Angel In The Sky (feat. Lil Razah) <--[DJ Choice]
15. II Trill Talk

This Is My Second Blend, I Took A REAL LONG MIN Trying To Blend This Exactly Track For Track So I Hope You Like It, Please Leave Comments

Download

propz to Dj Yung Gunna for da upload

Comments

Anonymous said…
You left off the two BEST songs on the album, Pop It 4 Pimp and Keep It 100, making this album unbearable to listen to.
Anonymous said…
i agree u gotta take tha whole cd especially wit a nigga like bun b