Check Dis Out

I just wanna share an email I got. Yall check it out.


Yo ksin,

My name is Barney. I’m originally from Marshall, TX (903) but now I’m living in New York goin to school. I just wanted to say thanks for all the work you do compiling all this good shit at screw world. I host an online college radio show called “Third Coast Classics” at WNYU. Tryin to represent my shit ya know. Last night I had Screw Night 2…you can listen to it here: (http://wnyu.org/2008-03-07_thirdcoastclassics) …I don’t do very much of my own screwing, I mostly just mix DJ Screw and other people’s shit. A lot of the stuff I played last night came from your website so I wanted to say thanks. And if you like the show, tune in every Thursday at midnight (central time). I play some good down south shit. Peace man.

Barney


Thats throwed man, I really didnt think this blog would be all over like it is. I'm glad 2 see Screw World be appreciated all over. Yall check my homie Barney out@ http://wnyu.org/2008-03-07_thirdcoastclassics , ima be locked to it...

Comments

Anonymous said…
nice! sounds very good.
Anonymous said…
Thats real throwed KSin. Glad to see Screw Music is still going world wide even though Screw ain't here. Love for music is a powerful thing
Dj KSin said…
Hell yeah, its all about spreadin the music...
Anonymous said…
many thanks ksin! keep it up man.